I was born and raised in southern Michigan. I'm blessed with three children, two boys and a girl that range in age from 22-30. I've been married to a wonderful man for the last 24 years. He's been very supportive of my art and has always encourged my artistic pursuits. Even though I have a fine arts degree I still consider myself largely a self taught mixed media artist. Inspiration for my art comes from many different places. Old family photos, my children, pets, and especially our garden, it's a passion that both Thom and I share.
"Emma, she sing Go"
-
You know Emma sings lots from *Frozen* when one of Stella's new sentences
is, "Emma, she sing Go!"
We finally have grass in the backyard so we've been pla...
Beautiful. Annette x
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely ATC. My fave theme is that "Outside looking in" thing. Does it come from feeling one is an outsider, I wonder? xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic piece of art, dear Victoria!
ReplyDeleteLove the window frame!
Have a nice weekend my dear!
I love your artwork and your blog both are so beautiful Victoria!
ReplyDelete